What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Feb 24, 2006

Added another sudden feeling of thought

So sad that the love we use to have,
A puff of smoke it has ended up to be,
And with the passing of time,
The much maligned phrase - time will heal all wounds,
Start to playback in my mind.

sometimes i crave for the love and attention that i once had,
that particular feeling which i now only dream of,
since you were gone and left me for dead.

Will i find back my love some day?
When will my cursed and broken heart find its sanctuary?
i don't have an answer to that question,
perhaps such joyous memories,
they are just part of my state of inner consciousness- pure manifestations,
Which grow in the deep abyss and they will sometimes attempt to,
consume my own mind along with everything i hold dear.

Easily and meek surrender i will not become,
A lonesome figure cut out in the raging fires...

When will my battle end?

Will it ever be?


A lost cause or a valiant effort...

Only time will tell...