What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Nov 10, 2005

Had an hour's session of street soccer today with the boys from the sharks team. It has been quite some time since i volunteered to step down from the team. Opting to concentrate on my final studies.

The intense kick about left me gasping for air at times, but still rustiness was apparent. Perhaps it is a signal that the i need to start jogging again. Damn... i dread to jog... unless there was a motivation to keep me going. Yukes.... Perhaps someone could share with me the esscence to the joys of jogging..

Bluhx...

There was a bit of time for me to catch up with the boys and try to fill in the brief gaps left behind. Had a little grub and zoomed off for my lecture. Sticky with perspiration and sitting down in the cool air-conditioning.... How could i resist the delightful temptations of dozing off for some forty winks....

zzZzZzz.... Had to rush through the doing of powerpoint slides for my group's presentation. Slept at 2am, thinking that the deadline was today. But as things turned out. it was only due next week.

I consoled myself that least i did not have to do that again for this week. ~lmao~
Maybe needed to edit the finer points only...

Have to do some stretching of the muscles tonight...

Jesus.. my body ain't that young any longer...