What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Dec 7, 2005

Craig David's latest single still rocks. Im sorry (i don't love you no more) is still on my player in the repeat mode. Sappy, downcast and nice.. Soothes my emotions whenever i hear this song now ..


I once remarked to a friend that james blunt's single, "You're beautiful" really is crap. In the whole song, he just keeps repeating the same one liner - You're beautiful x infinity...

It kept me thinking that he must have been singing this song or saying these exact words to his girlfriend or wife.. lol.. I can do likewise too.. but i guess no one is gonna pay me black gold to do that ..


But when i heard Blunt's another song "Goodbye my lover"... wow ..

I could sense his gut wrenching pain. Such songs just trigger my audio sensory systems.
Brings a tear to my eye whenever i hear that song and think about stuff. The past. Long gone and already placed in the corner of my mind. Seemingly impossible to find, yet they surface just like a thoroughly decomposed corpse dumped into the Atlantic ocean.

Call me a self depreciating fool.. but least i know how to cry and laugh...


And im glad for all that. Just need to find some focal point in my life.

Gonna prepare for the ME test on friday anyway.

~Study and study~


Buried and left for dead in a pile of books...