What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Nov 9, 2005

Hmmm... let's see now... early november and the countdown to my final examinations have begun..december.. may.. 6months till D-Day...
Gotta work hard now and play less .... * wonders if it is possible* .....
Met this girl in one of my classes.... first glance she looks pretty like an ABC.... resembling a little like michelle branch..
(Maybe i tend to associate the people i see into which celebrities or cartoon characters their facial features bear a resemblance to. Or perhaps its just my daydreaming at work.)
That day i did not bring my lecture notes and was falling asleep. The monotonous voice of the lecturer, droning me into sweet slumberland... Then suddenly this girl pops out (later introduced as stacy) and sits beside me. She was like 25 minutes late?....
She din't sound like a local but was nice enough to offer to share her notes with me.. Perhaps she noticed that i was just trying very hard to scribble something on my blank foolscap paper... Eventually i found out that she was in the same course as me... Jesus.. what a coincidence....
We chatted a little during class and found out that she was from Canada.. but was actually a Hongkie... [ Stacy ... if you do read this, please correct me on the spelling and actual word to use, if i made a mistake... ]And stays in Bangkok now ... That sounds fun actually.. to be able to see the various parts of the world, as diverse and in different time zones. The various cultures and climate..... That's pretty neat, least its better than the weather we have in singapore... Its either sunny or raining... So predictable..
To sum it up.. i guess ..........
Its time to hit the sheets ... Hope my next blog entry won't be too far away...