What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Mar 31, 2007

14 days and counting ~

Its been a week since dearest left for melbourne for her study trip and still counting down to 14 more. So tired and having a stiff neck! Who knows the hell, where did i get the stiff neck? Staring at the monitor during work for so long or is it because of my pillow? Just needed a soothing massage but could never get one when i really wanted it... Now i get a taste of being single and having a quiet weekend. Lolzz.. lucky its only for 3 weeks and i get to have some time to do personal stuff anyway.

Lucky for me, i still have tons of pictures of us taken to look at and refresh my memories. Makes me feel slightly better and perhaps could share some of those taken at her 22nd birthday. Its really warm inside when i look at them. Perhaps she could be the very one.. Saviouring and peace ... Out ~



She sure likes to lick the sweet stuff ~



Look everywhere but the camera~



Happy 22nd birthday! My love~



Where's the rest of the gang~




Posing with the gal and cake~




I sure miss those pillows and hugs~



Wonderful, Lovely, All Mine ~



Surely, Truely, Missing U~