What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Oct 4, 2006

The 9th Night

On the night of the 9th day,
I realised i could never stop thinking of you that way,
For 7 days i was suffering,
In a way you would never be imagining,
What i told you hurt you in a way,
But inside of me there was a price i had to pay.


I wish i hadn't made you mad,
With the actions and words said i was bad,
Perhaps my brain wasn't working again.
And made you feel the anguish and pain,
Now im feeling the strain,
Leaving me weak and its starting to rain.


Lying on my bed but unable to sleep,
My eyes would always peep,
Looking and waiting for your call,
But i ended up looking at the wall,
My heart longs for a hug,
My fingers need a tug,
My shoulders need a rub,
And my face needs a scrub.


Please say you'll always be mine,
That you stay dandy and fine,
Whatever happens- in my heart i will always pine,
That you forever will be mine.


Always and forever,
Together and i'll never,
Fall in love with another,
With the one and only - Shuang-er.