What Anpeiyu wishes what he gets!

Jul 20, 2005

Just caught a japanese horror movie with a friend today. To be specific she was the middle of my past girlfriends. She told me she participated in a contest and got them free, asked me along. I had nothing on and so agreed. We are still on amicable terms mah...

So as it turned out, the movie was typical japanese fare. "Red candy" is actually the continuation of " One missed call". The receiver of such a call would be given notice of his or her death and they cannot escape it. If anyone wants my opinion of whether they should catch this show, just drop me a line.

By the way, GV should spend less money on their air-conditioning... It was damn cold in there... Practically freezing my hands off in the cinema... No guesses why they hiked up their movie ticket prices. The female lead was chio nonetheless ... hehe...

Ps. If anyone knows where to get that damn nice ring tone, please tell me.. I am mesmerised by that.